- Suppresses pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Protects the immune system.
- Encourages early intake of the Meggi Calf Starter.
- Allows for quick and early weening.
- Ensures rapid growth of rumen papillae and early rumen development.
- Helps to develop healthy and strong calves.
- Appetite-boosting, dried brewers yeast stimulates rumen activity and acts as a source of high-quality protein.
- Finely ground linseed meal prevents digestive disorders and protects the intestinal wall against pathogenic bacteria.
- Specially developed lignocellulose inhibits pathogenic bacteria and improves fecal consistency.
- Dried colostrum with immunoglobulins and antibodies increases the calfs resistance and prevents digestive disorders.
- Probiotics allow for regulation of intestinal flora and the elimination of pathogenic bacteria from the digestive tract.
- Dextrose and lactose provide for rapidly available energy sources.
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance:
SangroSan®Promotes strong immunity in calves
- The active ingredient SangroSan provides strong immunity in calves optimising nutrient utilisation .
- SangroSan effectively reduces inflammation for better and more stable feed intake as well as assits in maintaining a stabalised immune defencse, a reduced nutrient consumption and a healthy liver.
- Mix 50 g of Latteccino into 3 liters of cows milk twice daily.
- Feed of 100 g of Latteccino per animal per day.
- From the first week of life supply Meggi calf starter and fresh water adlib.
- Can be used for the whole milk period till weaning at 8 weeks.
Please note: Latteccino should not be fed to calves older than 6 months.