- Suppresses pathogenic bacteria in the digestive tract.
- Supports the immune system.
- Ensures rapid growth of rumen papillae.
- Provides an antibacterial effect in the intestines.
- Probiotics assist with the regulation of the intestinal flora and elimination of pathogenic germs from the digestive tract.
- Highly digestible skimmed milk powder(20%) delivers optimal protein assisting with the development of the calves.
- Readily available milk protein (60%) and wheat protein concentrate are provided (no detrimental soya protein).
- Dextrose and lactose supply rapidly available energy sources.
- Vegetable fat with a melting point below the calves body temperature ensures optimal digestion.
- The balanced combination of vitamins and active substances strengthens the bodies defense system and supports the calves metabolism.
- SanArom® and specific milk components encourages palatability.
- Lactoperoxidase breaks down into hydrogen peroxide and has a disinfecting effect in the intestine.
- Lysozyme delivers an enzymatic anti-bacterial effect against coliform bacteria in the intestine.
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance:
calf rearing period 1
SangroSan®Promotes strong immunity in calves
- The active ingredient SangroSan provides strong immunity in calves optimising nutrient utilisation .
- SangroSan effectively reduces inflammation for better and more stable feed intake as well as assits in maintaining a stabalised immune defencse, a reduced nutrient consumption and a healthy liver.
- Mix 500g of Milli M with 3 liters of water twice daily to rearing calves and after the colostrum phase.
- Water Temperature for mixing: 40 - 42 ° C
- Drinking temperature: 38 - 40 ° C
- Milli M can also be used in automatic feeders.
- Milli M may only be fed to calves up to the age of 6 months.
From the first week of life, supply a Meggi calf starter and fresh water adlib.