General terms and conditions of trade
Terms of payment, sale and delivery
Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH, Grafenwald 1, D – 84180 Loiching
- By placing the order, the buyer accepts the payment, sale and delivery conditions of Sano - Moderne Tierernährung GmbH, in Grafenwald. Offers are subject to confirmation.
- Invoices are payable within 10 days from date of invoice without deduction. We guarantee 1% discount for payment by direct debit within 10 days, to which you have authorised Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH as a buyer. Adherence to periods for payment and defaulted payment are in accordance with legal provisions.
- The Euro pallets delivered by Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH are not included in the purchase price. If the pallets are not exchanged, an invoice shall be issued for the Euro pallets delivered.
- The goods are delivered under reservation of title. Extended reservation of title applies. Until complete payment of all of the claims resulting from the business relationship, the goods shall remain the property of Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH. The buyer is authorised to use or sell on the goods in normal business dealings. Claims resulting from resale are considered to be assigned to Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH, if the goods have not been paid for in full. Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH should be informed immediately of third party access to goods delivered under reservation of title or ceded claims. If the goods should be wholly or partly used, the animals that have been fed with the goods shall be considered to be pledged to Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH in the event that payment is delayed.
- Goods deliveries shall be made immediately after order receipt by Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH. Force majeure releases Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH from the obligation to deliver. The goods delivered by Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH must be unloaded by the customer. The goods collected must be checked by the customer for incorrect quantity, defects or damages, immediately after receipt. If this is the case, the incorrect quantities, defects or damages must be marked on the delivery note, otherwise Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH shall not be able to replace the goods. The delivery note shall be signed by the buyer and the carrier. Subsequent incorrect quantities, defects or damages may not be taken into consideration.
- The place of performance for Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH is D – 84180 Loiching. Landau/Isar county court is valid for both parties as the exclusive jurisdictional venue. The jurisdictional venue for the execution of the judicial default action results from the jurisdiction ordinance for the Bavarian judiciary and the associated transfer of the default action to the central claims court in Coburg.
- The respectively valid legal conditions shall be valid for the validation of defects and their correction.
- The payment, sale and delivery conditions shall apply to all conventional, electronic and telephonic orders or any other orders transmitted by other methods of communication and shall be accepted by you with any new order. The payment, sale and delivery conditions shall also be valid in all cases where the cooperation has a contractual basis or if there is written acceptance of the payment, sale and delivery conditions. The payment, sale and delivery conditions, shown in our service (e.g. Internet presencewww.sano-online.de) at the time of the order and that can be downloaded to electronic media in their current form and / or printed, are valid. Regulations that deviate from these conditions of payment, sale and delivery must be in writing for acceptance.
- Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH ensures that the data transferred by the buyer will be treated in confidence and only used within the framework of provisions on data protection. With your order you, declare your agreement that the information and data that you have provided will be saved by Sano – Moderne Tierernährung GmbH and processed and used for the purposes of performance of goods deliveries and for creating invoices and, if necessary, forwarded to the services providers contracted for this purpose. Your information and data shall not be forwarded to other service providers that are not directly connected to delivery of goods. You have the right to withdraw your agreement to data processing at any time, with immediate effect.
- Severability clause. If individual formulations of these conditions of payment, sale and delivery are ineffective or invalid, they shall be replaced by legal regulations. The effectiveness of the other regulations shall not be affected by the ineffectiveness of an individual formulation.