- Maintains the minimum threshold of antibodies in the blood.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves Vitality.
- Reduces the occurrence of diarrhea.
- Reduces the occurrence of pneumonia.
- Lays the foundations for raising healthy and high performing cows.
- Immunoglobulins (IgG1, IgG2, IgM, IgA) from the first colostrum, strengthen the resistance of calves and protect them against life-threatening diseases.
- Special antibodies fight against E. coli, rotavirus and coronavirus, clostridia and parainfluenza and prevents diarrhea and pneumonia.
- Vitamins A, E, C and beta-carotene strengthen the immune system and improve the calves resistance.
- Glucose, a source of rapidly available energy, replaces the energy lost at birth.
- Probiotics regulate the gastro-intestinal flora and destroy harmful bacteria in the intestine.
Mix 1 bag of Cotosan Plus into 2-3 litres of colostrum and feed it to the calf within 3 hours of birth. This procedure ensures that a sufficient supply of antibodies is available to help reduce the possible occurrence of pneumonia and diarrhoea.