The highly soluble acidified milk replacer
- Protects against digestive disorders.
- Works well with an early intake of Meggi Calf starter.
- Ensures quick weaning from the milk.
- Ensures a rapid development of the rumen and rumen papillae.
- Assists in developing healthy and strong calves.
- The substance SangroSan® provides the calves with a strong immune system and optimal absorption of nutrients.
- Highly digestible milk protein (60%) and protein isolate assists with an optimal amino acid profile for high daily gains.
- Vegetable fat with a melting point below the calves body temperature guarantees ideal digestion.
- Lactose provides a rapidly available energy source.
- A combination of acids prevents indigestion and protects against germs.
- Probiotics regulate the intestinal flora and eliminate germs from the digestive tract.
- A balanced combination of vitamins and ingredients strengthen resistance and supports metabolism.
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance:
calf rearing period 1
calf rearing period 2
SangroSan®Promotes strong immunity in calves
- The active ingredient SangroSan provides strong immunity in calves optimising nutrient utilisation .
- SangroSan effectively reduces inflammation for better and more stable feed intake as well as assits in maintaining a stabalised immune defencse, a reduced nutrient consumption and a healthy liver.
- Sanolac LilaCitro® is to be utilised after the colostrum period (from about the 5th day of life).
- Mix 125g to 150g of Sanolac LilaCitro/litre of water, twice daily and feed to the rearing calves.
- Temperature of water for mixing: 40 - 42 ° C
- Drinking temperature: 38 - 40 ° C
- Sanolac LilaCitro® can be used in automatic feeders.
- Sanolac LilaCitro® may only be fed to calves up to the age of 6 months.
- Supply Meggi calf starter and fresh water adlib.