The Sano Consulting Concept
The unique Sano Consulting Concept combines the knowledge, experience and expertise of the farmer, the Sano-consultant and the vet. It aims to increase the health and performance of the animals as well as our customer’s business in the long run. Through analysis of the individual requirements of the business and develop a personalised feed strategy.
7 Steps to Healthy Growth
- At the beginning the farmer discusses and sets his goals with the Sano Consultant.
- A performance analysis is then done based on the current state of the feeding and handling.
- The Sano Consultant evaluates the information and develops a unique, target-oriented and holistic business and feeding strategy.
- The Sano Consultant then presents the developed plan and feeding strategy to the farmer
- The farmer starts to implement the Sano Feeding Concept together with the Sano-consultant. The Vet is available throughout if any advice or assistance is needed.
- The results need to be permanently controlled in order to achieve a long term success through regular checkups.
- It is important to continually improve the process as changes can often occur.
The Sano consulting concept for cattle
Every animal goes through different phases of life and performance. The success in production and health is directly influenced by the fulfilment of the animal´s needs in each individual phase. For example, the cow´s milk yield is heavily influenced by the way calves and young cattle were reared. Again fertility, the incidence of milk fever and the performance during the next lactation depends on the dry cow feeding. To meet the animal´s needs in the current phase of life and performance and to prepare them extensively for coming phases, Sano has developed special feeding concepts.