The appetiser for rumen stimulation and metabolic activation
- Increases Feed Intake.
- Stabilises metabolism.
- Prevents Ketosis.
- Stimulates Rumen function.
- Improves fertility.
- Finely ground linseed meal and brewers yeast stimulates the cows appetite.
- Sodium and calcium propionate provide rapidly available energy sources.
- Calcium propionate is provided to assist in subclinical milk fever.
- Rumen protected methionine ensures maximum liver health.
- Live yeast has a rumen stimulating effect encouraging an increase in feed intake.
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance:
- Up to only 1kg per dairy cow per day of Stimudigest may be fed, due to high additive levels.
- Dissolve 1 bag of Stimudigest (1 kg) into 40 litres of warm water (25 - 30 ° C) and drench to the cow.
- It is recommended to seek advice from your Sano Feeding Consultant first.