SanAmmat Puddino® - The universal piglet porridge promotes piglet growth
Effects of SanAmmat Puddino®
- is welcome by the piglets
- trains the digestive tract for solid food
- relieves the mother sow
- provides for weaker piglets
- promotes the growth of all piglets
- The piglet mash SanAmmat Puddino® combines SanAmmat F® as piglet milk and Bonni-M® Forte as prestarter. Thus achieves an optimal training to solid food.
- Tasty milk components increase feed intake
- Stabilisers ensure long durability
- Hydrolysed blood cells contain highly digestible amino acids and bioactive agents for high daily gains, optimal blood genesis and a good working immune system.
- The special whey powder contains specific galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) that are indigestible in the small intestine of the piglet. These are food for the microorganisms in the big intestine and improve the growth of gut papillae.
- GOS stimulate the piglet's immune system and prevent the proliferation of harmful germs such as E. coli and clostridia.
- Minerals, trace elements, vitamins and active ingredients for good health and high daily gains
- Probiotics and the amino acid glutamine for best intestinal health and safe digestion
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance:
SanAmmat Puddino® is well suited for feeding bowls, technical nurses and technical cup systems alike.
- In the transition phase from milk replacer to porridge, mix 100 g of SanAmmat F® with 100 g of SanAmmat Puddino® per litre of water.
- Then mix SanAmat Puddino® well with 200 g per litre of water.
- Increase the concentration of SanAmmat Puddino® to 300 g per litre of water a few days before weaning.