Mipro Close Up®
For optimal lactation preparation shortly before calving
- Encourages optimal digestion in the rumen.
- Increases the supply of minerals.
- Boosts vitamin intake.
- Encourages energy and protein synchronisation.
- Anionic salts prevent the occurrence of milk fever in early lactation.
- High-spec minerals, trace elements and vitamins provide for healthy, fertile and productive cows with a long service life.
- Live yeast improves rumen function and increases feed intake after calving.
- Natural nitrogen compounds prepare the rumen for optimal lactation.
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance: