- Increases feed intake.
- Activates the rumen and encourages a quick rumen fill.
- Improves feed utilisation in the rumen.
- Encourages a rapid expulsion of the placenta.
- Prevents abomasal displacement.
- Brewers yeast and linseed meal stimulate the rumen.
- Acts as an appetite booster by increasing the rumen biomass allowing for optimal feed utilisation and a higher milk yield.
- Glucose and lactose provide sources of rapidly available energy to alleviate the energy deficits after calving.
- Supplies Electrolytes which are lost after calving, resulting in a quick physical recovery.
Usable in the following phases of life and phases of performance: